Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ready or Not....It's time baby Conetta!!


My original due date was April 24th, 2012.  That day came and went, and after no sign of going into labor, I was scheduled to be induced on the night of May 1st.  I kept hoping to go into labor on my own, but baby Conetta had other hopes! We got a call that day to arrive at the hospital at 5:30pm to start the induction process.  Jason and I stopped for our "last supper" at Bertucci's for a pizza.  The ride was emotional, realizing it was our last one "just the two of us". 


Here I am the night of May 1st, hooked up to the baby heart rate monitor.  I remember being so nervous, not having any idea what the next few days would bring.  

After 36 LONG hours of induction and labor, our precious baby boy was born at 
8:16am on Thursday, May 3rd, 2012! He was well worth the wait! 
first few minutes of life...absolutely priceless! 




Getting his temperature taken

He was the perfect size at 7lbs 8oz!



No comments:

Post a Comment